TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Personal Information Collection Statement
- The School for Higher and Professional Education and the University will obtain, and the Vocational Training Council (VTC) will release, information about your student record in the member institutions of the VTC for the purpose of processing this application.
- The School for Higher and Professional Education and the University will use your data to carry out checks on multiple applications and checks on records of current and previous studies in the member institutions of the VTC.
- In accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right:
i) to check whether we hold your personal data;
ii) to request a copy of such data; and
iii) to require us to correct any of your personal data which is inaccurate.
Please provide sufficient information to establish your identity, otherwise we shall refuse to comply with your above request.
- If you wish to access your data, you should submit your request in writing to the Executive Officer at:
School for Higher and Professional Education
Room S604, Lee Wai Lee Building,
30 Shing Tai Road, Chai Wan, Hong Kong
- In accordance with the terms of the Ordinance, VTC reserves the right to charge a fee for the processing of data access request.
The pages and contents of this website ("documents") are the copyright of VTC. Permission to use documents from this website is granted, provided that (1) the below copyright notice appears on all copies and that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear, (2) use of such documents from this website is for information and non-commercial or personal use only and they shall not be copies or posted in whole or in part on any network computer or broadcast in any media, and (3) no modifications or any documents are made. Use for any other purpose in expressly prohibited by law.
When you browse this website, cookies will be stored in your computer's hard drive. The purpose of using cookies is to facilitate the successful redirection to the relevant page or content and to enable the site to be tailored to you. We do not collect or store any personal data from you under this circumstance. You can choose not to accept the cookies. However, by disabling cookies you may not be able to access all parts of the Website and certain functionality, e.g. page or content redirection, may not be available.
Statistics on visitors to our websites
When you visit our website, we will record your visit only as a “hit”. The webserver makes a record of your visit for the purpose of maintaining and improving our website. We do not use, and have no intention to use the visitor data to personally identify anyone.
Online Payment Service
To provide you with a safe online payment service, you will be directed to the secured “The MasterCard Internet Gateway Service” payment platform where all transaction information will be encrypted with 128bit SSL (Secure Socket layer). VTC does NOT process or retain any transaction information (e.g. credit card information).
Note : By using the online payment service, you agree to allow “The MasterCard Internet Gateway Service” to debit the full amount of this transaction from your credit card. The payment made is NOT refundable. VTC accepts NO liability for any loss directly or indirectly caused by using the “The MasterCard Internet Gateway Service”.
VTC Corruption Prevention Policy
Please click HERE for the VTC Corruption Prevention Policy.
Equal Opportunity Statement
VTC is committed to provide equal learning opportunities to all applicants. Applications would be considered irrespective of their sex, race, disabilities, age, religion or family status.