General Minimum Entry Requirements
Higher Diploma or Associate Degree or equivalent in a relevant study area.
Applicants holding post-secondary qualifications taught and assessed in English from recognised institutions will be considered to have met the English language requirements for entry to the top-up programme and will not be required to take IELTS or an equivalent English test.
For programme-specific entry requirements on top of the above requirements, please visit the respective programme pages in this website.
1. Select a programme;
2. Click APPLY NOW from the programme page;
3. Complete the online application form as follows:
- Fill in all mandatory information;
- Submit all supporting documents (if applicable) in PDF or JPEG format; and
- Pay the application fee online by credit card (Visa/Mastercard) or Faster Payment System (FPS).
There is NO APPLICATION FEE for your first application submitted before the application deadline. For the terms and conditions, please refer to the Application Deadlines & Fees section.
You will receive an acknowledgement of receipt by email within 3 days after submitting the online application form and successfully paying the application fee if needed.
Got questions on your online application? Feel free to contact us at:
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 2595 2771